Accessible P2E Gaming For All
Play-to-earn games have created a lifeline for people in the developing world. The in-game rewards provides a living wage for many people especially in low-income countries. As many places are suffering the economic impacts of the pandemic, play-to-earn games are generating side incomes for individuals and families.
Playverz is a blockchain-based play-to-earn mobile gaming platform developed by Championfy.
We have a reach of 1.3 Million gaming community across Southeast Asia, with more than 100,000 gamers playing on the Championfy app.
We see a future where blockchain adoption will become mainstream. A new era of game publishing, gaming community and gaming experiences will be made possible with blockchain.
We aim to be the ecosystem builders of this upcoming revolution. Empowering all gamers to be able to easily access, play and earn from Play-To-Earn games.
- The global game market is predicted to grow from $175.8 billion in 2021 to more than $200 billion in 2024 (Global Games Market Report from Newzoo)
- Total crypto wallet holders grew to 75 million (Statista, July 2021)
- NFT Sales volume surges to $2.5bn in the first half of 2021 (Reuters)
- DeFi tokens hit $84B in total locked value as of August 2021 (DeFi Pulse).
- Blockchain games such as Axie Infinity and The Sandbox are reaching strong traction, with 500k daily active users and $670M market cap, respectively, as of August 2021.